Sunday, March 2, 2014

Books

Hi, so for my first post I would like to talk about how much I love books. Well, I pretty much love them so much that I would do anything for it. You know, sometimes I try to save money for other things but I end up passing by a bookstore and seeing a really great book, then it will look at me with watery eyes, I mean, it doesn't even have eyes but gosh, I feel like it's crying when I try to turn away from it you know. Its ridiculous but its just so true. Another thing is that wherever I go, I have a book with me. Like, when we have school activities or practices for projects or something, I always have a bag with me because I have a book with me, so my bag depends on how big my book is, because its kinda the only thing inside it other than my wallet, phone or other small stuff. I can't go out without one you know, its like someone is whispering to me "What of you get bored? What are you gonna do huh?" Yeah, so I end up bringing it even though I know I don't have much time for it. I also end up annoying people when they're not bookworms and they can't relate to what I'm feeling. Like, when I'm with a bookstore with them I'll be like "OMG! That's *mentions title of a book they don't even care about*. OMG they have these?? Wait I don't have money! OMG that was written by *mentions a name of an author they don't even know*" When I'm like this my sister would mutter "Here w go again..." She's younger than me but at times like this I feel like she's being an older sister trying to understand an annoying little sister. When I'm like this with my friends, they laugh at me because I'm really freaking out and I'm trying not to scream but, I don't know maybe sometimes they find me annoying. I don't really care, I mean, I can't stop what I feel towards books and how they have this huge impact with me. They make me want to scream on a bookstore, I just don't really want them to think I'm crazy. HAHAHA. Books, I just think they're the only perfect thing in this imperfect world. No matter how much it makes me cry at times, well, for me its one of the things that has a happy ending no matter what tragedy happened in it. Its like a thing you can hold on to when you feel like you're life is so worthless because on books, things always end up being alright. Reading, it gives you another life. Not because you don't have one but because you chose to live many. It's not the exact quote but I read it once, I just forgot where. Well, to sum things up, I can say that books are magical things. Powerful enough to change us and to touch our hearts with it's words.

No comments:

Post a Comment