Monday, March 24, 2014

Paper Towns Movie x 032514


Hello, everyone. So, I don't know if you already knew about it but Paper Towns is going to have a movie!! I saw it this morning when I opened my twitter and I saw John Green's tweet about it and I'm so happy about it. Its actually my second favorite book from John Green.(My favorite is The Fault In Our Stars)Another thing is, our Quintin Jacobsen will be Nat Wolff! He's the same guy who will be Isaac on TFIOS movie! He's so lucky, he's going to work with John Green again. I watched Stuck in Love last night and he's in there. He's actually a great actor. There's a part there where he cried and I kinda cried too. Just a little. I really did my best not to. HAHAHA. Then it suddenly hit me, what if he cries on TFIOS movie after what happened to Gus, I don't know what I'm gonna do. HAHAHA. Well, I think he's gonna do a good job as Q. What I'm worried about is how they're gonna make the movie. The book is like 40% thoughts of Q so I don't know how they're gonna make it seem like it was in the book. I hope they do it the way they did on The Perks of Being a Wallflower where Charlie is talking at some parts while things are happening. I think it will make it better. I'm so excited about Margo and I'm trying to think of an actress who will be a good Margo Roth Spiegelman. I hope they find the perfect Margo and I hope the movie will be really good. Congrats John!

No comments:

Post a Comment